Canon iPF750 Wide Format Plotter (Refurbished)
The Canon iPF750 is an excellent entry level printer for printing construction documents. This wide format printer is great for printing line drawings, CAD files, .PDF blueprints and more. See why contractors prefer Canon and start printing your own plans today.
Features of the Canon iPF750 printer/ plotter.
- 36" wide printing capacity Prints any size construction document
- Prints 3 D-size sheets/min (24" x 36")
- Beefed up internal parts for longer life
- Accounting/ job costing feature to track cost of jobs and ink/paper consumed
- Option to lower ink usage from 600dpi to 300 dpi, while maintaining clarity and conserve ink usage
- Plan reporducion/ operational cost $0.04 SqFt includes paper & ink (ex: 24" x 36" page = $0.024/pg)
- Little or No maintenance required
- Long lasting print head
- Ergonomical Paper Load
- Dimensions (H x W x D):41.8" (H) x 51.3" (W) x 34.3" (D
This printer is rated the best wideformat printer in it's class for printing full size blueprints!